All fees from subs and sales are supporting musicians suffering hardship due to COVID-19
ArtistWorks

Tenor Viol's musings

OP
tenorviol

tenorviol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
More rugby today, in an alternative Calcutta Cup, my team Chester Centurions played Glasgow Alphas - we won 59-17 :) I was on duty as photographer again. Sports / action photography is very new to me... lot to learn

DZ6_16443.jpg

OP
tenorviol

tenorviol

Subscriber
End of an era today as after nearly 41 years I left the office for possibly the last time today. Technically I am on a career break until March 2021. I'll need to decide around December if I want to go back or decide I'm retiring.

OP
tenorviol

tenorviol

Subscriber
6BEFBD65-BDE0-4D72-8718-80EDA5528389.jpeg

I hosted an afternoon tea party yesterday. The venue was an old coaching Inn. Parts of the building date to the 1400s. Although looks Georgian from the outside, it’s timber framed underneath, so older than that. This is the Adams ball room, with jazz trio.

OP
tenorviol

tenorviol

Subscriber
The pic above was from my phone, here's the same pic but taken with a Nikon Z6. This is only a small version of the image, the full-size RAW file is 50mb. Posted as a link as even at less than 5mb it's too big to post

DZ6_1815.png

jbtsax

Subscriber
End of an era today as after nearly 41 years I left the office for possibly the last time today. Technically I am on a career break until March 2021. I'll need to decide around December if I want to go back or decide I'm retiring.
Remember: Retirement is for quitters. ;)

Saxholder Pro
Help!

Top Bottom