- Messages
- 82
- Location
- Germany
Dear Forum Members,
I’m very glad to host my first SOTM here in the café. I choose „The Chicken“ from Pee Wee Ellis. I’m shure, most of you know the song from Jaco Pastorius, but there are several other recordings out there.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgntkGc5iBo&list=RDTgntkGc5iBo&start_radio=1
Here are lead sheets in C, Bb and Eb (one document) and some backing tracks (many more on youtube).
Dropbox
For soloing and scale decisions, I found this guitar video helpful, but I personaly think blues most of the time and try to play groovy and in time instead of overthinking the notes too much.
Hoping for many funky contributions!
All the best
Dirk
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQZbsadHm2A&t=17s
I’m very glad to host my first SOTM here in the café. I choose „The Chicken“ from Pee Wee Ellis. I’m shure, most of you know the song from Jaco Pastorius, but there are several other recordings out there.
Here are lead sheets in C, Bb and Eb (one document) and some backing tracks (many more on youtube).
Dropbox
For soloing and scale decisions, I found this guitar video helpful, but I personaly think blues most of the time and try to play groovy and in time instead of overthinking the notes too much.
Hoping for many funky contributions!
All the best
Dirk
