support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

I have had a bit of an accident

Thanks Alan

The doc was not happy about me getting back on the bike but said I could, I have to go easy on the sax, I think he said sax

You be careful, don't want to strain anything. :blush:

I'm happy to see the bump on the head didn't affect your sense of humour - :w00t:

no cartwheels and keep us posted -

We've just had a CaSLM lunch, expense audit and musical investigation. Smiffy looks to be well on the mend but my first mistake was to be watching Le Mans MotoGP qualifying and if he tries to emulate Messrs. Pedrosa, Lorenzo and Stoner on the way home, the remaining members will have to practise Funeral Marches.
We also passed a resolution that any member watching the Eurovision Song Contest, will have to commit Sepuku.

Can you believe they made me carry a 100 weight keyboard :(

Col's Vintage matt lacquer finish Mauriat is a bit nice, very mellow almost like a tenor

I will give him a tenner for it >:)

[.
We also passed a resolution that any member watching the Eurovision Song Contest, will have to commit Sepuku.[/QUOTE]

Sorry OG but my better half is Lithuanian and these eastern europeans are really into it so I am going to sit through it all for the 4th year running.

I have no idea what Sepuku is so I will commit Sudoku instead

I just watched 5 mins of eurovision, and I feel like committing Sepukko, whatever it is:D

Well we made Smiffy carry the keyboard as we thought it would build up his muscles. Good to see him up and on the mend, even if not playing too much yet.

Just to put it in context, rather like 52nd street, beneath the mean streets of the Lower Addiscombe side, there is a cellar bar where you take your own instruments (No need to worry about protection PeeDee, there's some ladies who live in even loftier penthouses than OG who I really wouldn't mess with) The music goes on well on into daylight (actually it doesn't start until daylight, but who watches the clock?). OG (Mr Bill to you) plays a Monk like keyboard, with stabbing chords off the beat. YC plays some Gershwin standards with a breathy vibrato and uncertain upper extensions (yes the Mauriat does sound nice in a larger room, but don't know if it would cut it against a racuous rock band) and Smiffy plays Summertime in the key he wants it (no soppy beginners key for him!). We only break up when I realise I have to find a shop with a lottery terminal before they close as the post office up the road from me was broken into last night and the terminal wasn't working earlier.

I've seen the Eurovision song contest in four different countries and it's never been the same since Pearl Carr and Teddy Johnson with Sing Little Birdy in 1958. :D

YC

Kev,
There is an element of doubt whatever spelling is used when translating from a pictographic language but I wondered whether BR members would understand the pictograms.

I know I didn't.

Sorry OG, I wasn't trying to correct spelling, just to show my horror of Soduko. :w00t: I should have been more explicit.

Sepuku

Is that served raw on a bed of rice or do you skewer it

Last edited by a moderator:
Lunch

Just finished (at 18:30) a Dormansland Sunday lunsh (correct spelling). Can barely see the screen, let alone respond sensiblky. Ooh de3ar me. need a kip. Glad to see your oj the mend smiffy....................

Just finished (at 18:30) a Dormansland Sunday lunsh (correct spelling). Can barely see the screen, let alone respond sensiblky. Ooh de3ar me. need a kip. Glad to see your oj the mend smiffy....................

Hic! :D glad you had a nice day, pity your head in the morning

Back
Top Bottom