support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

I have had a bit of an accident

Smiffy

on Thursday

This over 50 ain't working even if I do look younger with the swelling

I am ok well sort of, bike is better than I am, the photo was last night, lots of swelling and bruising now

Don't know what happened but told I was stationary at lights got hit, they drove off

Taz

Busking Oracle
My god, the things you Lunneners do for some simpafy!:shocked:
Mate seriously, I hope your ok
Get well soon, don't play sax for a while though, your head may explode!:)))
:sax: see even this little chap's got a bandage on his head!

TomMapfumo

Sorry to hear that, the Smithster:shocked:

I'll just stick to the sax and not get a bike, in view of the age concern. At least you could join me on a Saga holiday, which may be more fun and less dangerous.

Playing a Trombone is at least free of buttons, and less can go wrong or break - its more like riding a Luge than a bike. At least the bandage covers the balding pate, and may evoke sympathetic noises from nice medical staff.

Sorry to hear about it, and hope you recover soon - can I email you some grapes?

BTW had a great time at the Skabertawe Ska Festival last night - it was run by a couple that live about 20 doors away from us:w00t:

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Smiffy

Smiffy

Bill have sent pm but I think the bank job is off, with my luck I may as well hold my hands up now

Tom and Taz, just as well you both live far away for this disaster zone called smiffy

dan

It looks really sore Smiffy, get better soon dude - I hope that your fingers were ok?

Dan

Young Col

Blimey Garry, my first thought was that you'd had those teeth out at last! Seriously, really sorry for you and hope you get on the mend quickly. Probably not much chance but the b****r that did it should be locked up.
Best wishes
Colin

OP
Smiffy

Smiffy

Strange thing is not really got any pain, bit of a headache

Cracked my forehead and cheek, they had to cut across my head to fix the forehead that is why the blood on the bandages

They let me out for today got to go back to the hospital tomorrow

No not got anyone as far as I know see the cops tomorrow, I don't remember anything about it

Teeth, was going to have them out this week but that will have to wait now, no pain with them now

eyes are getting blacker one has almost closed, cheeks are very swollen and black and blue, Ice packs all around

Speak tomorrow

OP
Smiffy

Smiffy

Really? Could be painful:D
Don't be afraid to admit if you've had a bit of plastic surgery, we won't mind>:)
LOL well believe me this is no way to get one on the cheap, think it's just the swelling that makes me look younger

Wife said she will be p'd off if I end up looking younger that her LOL

jonf

Bad news

Really sorry to read this Garry. Hope you recover quickly. Needless to say, if you need any bits for the bike, you know where I am.

Where did it happen? If it was at lights there is a chance it was caught on CCTV.

Jon

thehunt

OW!!! :eek:You do not look happy.. No surprise there then. I would suggest don't blow your horn too soon, otherwise some extraneous grey matter might start oozing out through those bandages.. Seriously get well soon, all the best Phil

old git

Tremendous Bore
Garry,
Life doesn't end at fifty, Mark Martin, also 50, won the Subway Fresh Fit 500 at Phoenix on Saturday. Agreed that your motorcycle is not a NASCAR C.o.T. Sprint car but it is almost as fast.

Intriguingly, the Beeb's Book of the Week is about the theft of the Mona Lisa. Hope your smile, when the bandages come off, will match Leo's.

Top Bottom