support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Tenor Viol's musings

Congratulations, I'm on countdown to retirement 1,126 days :)

Jx
Up untill recently I never realy thought about my retirement, it was too far away to bother about. But in january I became 57, and that means that my retirement would be in 10 years time.
Now 10 years feel like a countdown to me.....
And I am going to look into possibilities to shorten those 10 years, see if I might go into retirement a bit sooner and enjoy life a bit more ....

I’ve always said it should be ‘compulsory’ to retire at 60, it opens up jobs for the next generation and the older generation enjoy what’s left of life.

Shall we start a petition
I retired a lot earlier than that!
I've been retired for longer than I was working, though the term working might be an exaggeration. I put so little effort into it I don't think I worked for the bank so much as robbed it.

One item of good news, provided nothing goes awry, is my photography course resumes on-site next week rather than being online. I've just had to go and get a Covid test. No big deal, just that nearest testing centre is 11 miles away. By the time I got home they'd texted the results to me.

Uni resumed this week on-site, which was a major relief. Submitted my final versions for the project I was working on. Had an e-mail from tutor to chuck in some quick B&W pics for something we're starting next week, so went for putting my tenor sax together.
_DZ68188.jpg

OK, playing with Photoshop... The sax is a Yani brass with bronze bell.I've created a B&W copy of the original colour image and applied a blue tone to it. I have then cut-out the sax so that the colour image is showing through. But this has the blue tone of the B&W over it so it modifies the colour of the sax quite a lot.
_DZ68188_1.jpg

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom