support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Tenor Viol's musings

Well, it's nearly Christmas, which for many people can be a challenging time. I don't particularly look forward to Christmas for various reasons which I won't bore you with. For the first time since 1985 the box of decorations has remained in the garage. There are some flowers. However / whatever you choose to celebrate, I hope you have a good time.

E5F35A06-05F5-4E2C-BB79-2D367A7EAA45.jpg

Amazon places lockers in a lot of places like shopping centers so you can pick up stuff delivered there and not risk missing the delivery or having it stolen, which is becoming very common.

Amazon places lockers in a lot of places like shopping centers so you can pick up stuff delivered there and not risk missing the delivery or having it stolen, which is becoming very common.
OK, you've got me, I'm confused @randulo

Amazon is a company that ships packages. Sometimes you can't be home and want to pick them up somewhere convenient.
Maybe the one I am answering isn't there? I don't see it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon is a company that ships packages. Sometimes you can't be home and want to pick them up somewhere convenient.
Maybe the one I am answering isn't there? I don't see it now.
I did wonder whether it was the wrong thread? We have Amazon Lockers at work, which I've used.

As we migrate from 2018 and wander into 2019, first let me wish everyone a happy New Year and I hope that 2019 brings you what you want and what you need.

For me, 2018 has been a challenging year for various reasons. Some has been related to the deteriorating health of my elderly mother who has required some significant levels of support (such as taking to 18 hospital appointments of various types in various places, some involving me in travel in excess of 100 miles / 160km). There have been other things which I won't bore you with.

There have been good things too, including one of the best summer holidays I've ever been on - even though it was short at a week. In some respects it was a game changer.

Musically, 2018 was a mixed bag. Because of various circumstances I had to cut back on what I was doing, so wind band had to go. Also, my orchestra's planned major autumn concert at Symphony Hall in Birmingham was cancelled due to external factors. Nevertheless there were still some good things.

The Café Septet née Trio continues to improve. Whilst there are challenges, the improvements over the last 2 years or so have been significant and people should be proud of where they have got to. You never know, 2019 might see the group do something radical like play in public.

fullsizeoutput_885.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_885.jpeg

We've improved thanks to you and Chadders so big thank you, it's been good fun. Looking forward to more in 2019 :)

Jx

Happy new year. :cheers:
Less than 2 weeks to next meet .:yess:

Better delete the last 3 posts then.... You have the power.

Back
Top Bottom