ibrahamood
Member
- Messages
- 10
- Location
- Galway, Ireland
Hey everyone,
I'm planning to start learning how to play the sax and I've decided to start on an alto like most beginners do. I do have some experience playing piano and guitar but I have never tried playing a wind instrument.
After some hours of dedicated research I can't help but feel overwhelmed by how many things go into the making of a sax so I need some help deciding which sax should I go for keeping in mind that my budget is very low for a sax (350 euros). I'm aware of how low that is cause most of the big brand insturemts I've found would sell for about a 100o or so.
As far as I can tell my best options are:
1- the Odyssey OAS130 Debut Alto Saxophone
Odyssey OAS130 Alto Saxophone Outfit:Amazon.co.uk:Musical Instruments
2- ammoon ® bE Alto Saxphone Brass Lacquered Gold E Flat Sax 82Z Key Type
Any and all feedback and help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!
I'm planning to start learning how to play the sax and I've decided to start on an alto like most beginners do. I do have some experience playing piano and guitar but I have never tried playing a wind instrument.
After some hours of dedicated research I can't help but feel overwhelmed by how many things go into the making of a sax so I need some help deciding which sax should I go for keeping in mind that my budget is very low for a sax (350 euros). I'm aware of how low that is cause most of the big brand insturemts I've found would sell for about a 100o or so.
As far as I can tell my best options are:
1- the Odyssey OAS130 Debut Alto Saxophone
Odyssey OAS130 Alto Saxophone Outfit:Amazon.co.uk:Musical Instruments
2- ammoon ® bE Alto Saxphone Brass Lacquered Gold E Flat Sax 82Z Key Type
ammoon ® bE Alto Saxphone Brass Lacquered Gold E Flat Sax 82Z Key Type Woodwind Instrument with Cleaning Brush Cloth Gloves Cork Grease Strap Padded Case:Amazon.co.uk:Musical Instruments
Amazon.co.uk ammoon ® bE Alto Saxphone Brass Lacquered Gold E Flat Sax 82Z Key Type Woodwind Instrument with Cleaning Brush Cloth Gloves Cork Grease Strap Padded Case
www.amazon.co.uk
Any and all feedback and help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!
