To clarify, I know the Bb fingering with the side key and I know the octave E, F and F# uses one. My question is specific but relating info would be interesting, too. I realise there's a page on TTS about the Bb fingerings and read that a while back.
To play upper D, Bb C, the intuitive way is with the bis key. I feel Bb C sounds like a better transition played as L1L2 with the side key, then releasing L1 and the side key. The D makes this more awkward than coming from B, where the side key is normally the standard use. Comments?
To play upper D, Bb C, the intuitive way is with the bis key. I feel Bb C sounds like a better transition played as L1L2 with the side key, then releasing L1 and the side key. The D makes this more awkward than coming from B, where the side key is normally the standard use. Comments?
