Pete Effamy
Well-Known Member
Go on... you know you want to.I may have to "borrow" it then.
Go on... you know you want to.I may have to "borrow" it then.
That made the brief glimpse of the rest of the thread worthwile, it's over fifty years ago since I helped to restore a three wheeler Mog from the pitiful remnants of a 'barn find'.Sorry for all my edits on previous posts. My brain is not functioning well but my stomach is heartily attired with a full English breakfast and cappuccino and musings on Morgan 3-Wheelers with a mate...
Edit:
A Morgan 3 Wheeler Is The Most Fun You Can Have At Any Speed
My mate has a newer one, but still very much a taste of yesteryear. I still think that they lack a .303 Browning on the front for passenger amusement.That made the brief glimpse of the rest of the thread worthwile, it's over fifty years ago since I helped to restore a three wheeler Mog from the pitiful remnants of a 'barn find'.
Have you looked into the Studio Jam series?Blokes making music in a barn. Lovely.
The one I worked on, the owner and his wife used to wear WW1 flying helmets and goggles and she carried a large golf umbrella for inclement weather.My mate has a newer one, but still very much a taste of yesteryear. I still think that they lack a .303 Browning on the front for passenger amusement.
Off the beaten track a little for some maybe, but the idea of this appeals so much to me, after the crappy sides of the music biz. Blokes making music in a barn. Lovely. This has a few of my favourite musicians - T-Bone Work on acoustic - what a solo. And Shawn Pelton on drums, what a groove. Daryl's singing..
What a groove
View: https://youtu.be/WOE1-2Fza5Q
Yes quite usual. Not an eccentric among them.The one I worked on, the owner and his wife used to wear WW1 flying helmets and goggles and she carried a large golf umbrella for inclement weather.
