All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Tenor Viol's musings

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Café Supporter
Locality
Whitchurch, North Shropshire UK
I'm dealing with 'stuff' at the moment, so rather fewer posts than usual. I've been having some of my photos printed in fairly large formats with a view to exhibiting and selling some. This one from last winter I've had printed 24x16" / 60x40cm, which when mounted is 30x22" / 76x56cm. hmmm.... file is too large... Here's a link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15k_mMlsmNUjDWPZ80-9YjtWM3kR6K8GW/view?usp=sharing

Sue

One prosecco, two prosecco, three prosecco - floor
Café Supporter
Locality
The Millenium Falcon
That's a beautiful scene, I love the autumnal colours and the reflection.

Tenor Viol

Café Supporter
Locality
That's a beautiful scene, I love the autumnal colours and the reflection.
I think it was taken on January 6th - late afternoon, the sun was very low

Tenor Viol

Café Supporter
Locality
The music posted above was what I chose for my mum's funeral today.

nigeld

I don't need another mouthpiece; but . . .
Café Supporter
Locality
Bristol, UK
I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Tenor Viol

Café Supporter
Locality
Music is slowly coming back to life. Thursday orchestra resumed this week and I tried a new orchestra on Friday (tbh it's one I used to be in but I left due to a mix of too busy at the time and the conductor drove me nuts - they have a new MD and a new venue). Any my Monday orchestra has now resumed - first time since December 2019....

Mat

Locality
Melbourne, Australia
Sorry for your loss. Difficult time for you I am sure.

Can I ask where that marvelous photo was taken? River or town or somesuch? I am very taken by that picture. In the Gumtree State Victoria (Melbourne) it is so refreshing to see such a lovely photo. Thank you for sharing.

Tenor Viol

Café Supporter
Locality
Sorry for your loss. Difficult time for you I am sure.

Can I ask where that marvelous photo was taken? River or town or somesuch? I am very taken by that picture. In the Gumtree State Victoria (Melbourne) it is so refreshing to see such a lovely photo. Thank you for sharing.
The Google Drive linked one? It’s the Llangollen branch of the Shropshire Union Canal. The canal is a few hundred metres from my house and that bridge is a ten minute walk away - probably about a kilometre, roughly halfway between Chester and Shrewsbury.

As part of my retirement I’m planning to start selling some of my work. I’ve had that one printed on aluminium 24x16" / 60x40cm, which I’m pleased with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mat

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom