support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Playing sax outside

I’ve today played outside one hour under 35/37 ° c. My sax was totally dry after the session, even the neck didn’t had any moisture!! Never experienced that :eek::cool:

Pretty cool sax looping session today :cool:

D9EDDA3F-D069-40C9-8BDF-EBDC2BDEF84B.jpeg

My husband does not appreciate my plan that “after he has gone” I plan to buy a VW camper van, and the Sax & I will drive all over Europe!
Why wait until "after he has gone"?
Why not go for it today?

Or do you need the money from the life insurance to buy the van?
:cool:

I happened to practice outside a couple of times this summer at a large park nearby. It was great fun. Lots of people are saying being outdoors is really good for you. See this, for one. So...double-plus good!

Yes I love it, very inspiring environment, I’ve recorded this track outside two months ago, last picture in the video is what I’ve looked at when recording:

I’ve got a case like that but in red. It cost $275. Canadian money but such a great case. Good choice. Congrats.

It looks like this?

Those case are sturdy and offer very strong protection IMO, as they’re not made from soft foam but a hard and thick one.

It looks like this?

Those case are sturdy and offer very strong protection IMO, as they’re not made from soft foam but a hard and thick one.
It’s not the same company but the same sturdy classic design. I’m from Canada so have different manufacturers I’m sure but here’s mine. Mine is made by a company called Protec.
231106D4-D809-47FD-829C-31A760E336D4.jpeg
83C99264-01F2-439E-927F-0CB56F8A1782.jpeg

It’s an original 1958 saxophone which I want to protect. The original case was rotting away and giving my saxophone a real musty smell so the people here told me to chuck it and I did. This was its replacement and now my saxophone doesn’t smell musty any more which is great. I am really glad I purchased it. It’s a really nice case.