All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Playing sax outside

OP
Janosax

Janosax

I’ve today played outside one hour under 35/37 ° c. My sax was totally dry after the session, even the neck didn’t had any moisture!! Never experienced that :eek::cool:

altissimo

My husband does not appreciate my plan that “after he has gone” I plan to buy a VW camper van, and the Sax & I will drive all over Europe!
maybe he spotted you digging that big hole in the back garden and thumbing through Auto Mart

hedgehog

I love singletrack.
Subscriber
I happened to practice outside a couple of times this summer at a large park nearby. It was great fun. Lots of people are saying being outdoors is really good for you. See this, for one. So...double-plus good!

Wonko

My husband does not appreciate my plan that “after he has gone” I plan to buy a VW camper van, and the Sax & I will drive all over Europe!
Why wait until "after he has gone"?
Why not go for it today?

Or do you need the money from the life insurance to buy the van?
:cool:

OP
Janosax

Janosax

I happened to practice outside a couple of times this summer at a large park nearby. It was great fun. Lots of people are saying being outdoors is really good for you. See this, for one. So...double-plus good!
Yes I love it, very inspiring environment, I’ve recorded this track outside two months ago, last picture in the video is what I’ve looked at when recording:

OP
Janosax

Janosax

The playing spot itself, 10 mn in car from home, and I live in a city at 20 mn from Paris.

622F8DE5-07E2-4822-B736-175F0C6F0C5A.jpeg

B4786375-4C1D-486C-841F-F9E617E1F2CF.jpeg

Colin the Bear

Putting lots of equipment in with the saxophone is a sure way to get lots of dings, bent keys and bent rods. Get another bag for them.

OP
Janosax

Janosax

Putting lots of equipment in with the saxophone is a sure way to get lots of dings, bent keys and bent rods. Get another bag for them.
Look at the first pic, all this equipment is stored in the external pocket. The second pic is just for illustration ;)

Nikki

Formerly SaxyNikki
Subscriber
OP
Janosax

Janosax

Nikki

Formerly SaxyNikki
Subscriber
It looks like this?

Those case are sturdy and offer very strong protection IMO, as they’re not made from soft foam but a hard and thick one.
It’s not the same company but the same sturdy classic design. I’m from Canada so have different manufacturers I’m sure but here’s mine. Mine is made by a company called Protec.
231106D4-D809-47FD-829C-31A760E336D4.jpeg
83C99264-01F2-439E-927F-0CB56F8A1782.jpeg

Nikki

Formerly SaxyNikki
Subscriber
It’s an original 1958 saxophone which I want to protect. The original case was rotting away and giving my saxophone a real musty smell so the people here told me to chuck it and I did. This was its replacement and now my saxophone doesn’t smell musty any more which is great. I am really glad I purchased it. It’s a really nice case.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom