All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

My next album

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
My new stylus arrived today so at that bargain price it would be rude not to order the vinyl :)

That must make me number 1 fan as it's the 5th copy in one guise or another I have bought.

Much as I love it when is the next album due out? :)

Jx

Chilli

Barista
I received the LP yesterday and downloaded the wav files as well.
Currently listening and I must say it's thoroughly enjoyable! (It would be even better if people stopped interrupting my listening but since they pay me at the end of the month, I'm letting it slide.)

Really really good playing from everyone. I like the sax/trumpet/trombone combination a lot.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
I received the LP yesterday and downloaded the wav files as well.
Currently listening and I must say it's thoroughly enjoyable! (It would be even better if people stopped interrupting my listening but since they pay me at the end of the month, I'm letting it slide.)

Really really good playing from everyone. I like the sax/trumpet/trombone combination a lot.
I am sure Aldevis would appreciate it if you left a review on his website and on Amazon :)

Jx

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
I hate to break this to you but we're not on Aldevis' site, this is CaféSaxophone.
I must reveal it now: I recently acquired Cafesaxophone, Facebook, Google and hotnorwichwives. They are all hosted on my commodore 64, in the bathroom.

Veggie Dave

Sax Worker
The link Jeanette posted has an Add To Cart button for the CD - clicking this stopped me using the entire site.

By closing the page completely and then going to the CD page itself worked, though.

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
I finally get around to trying to order it but buy clicking Add To Cart I can no longer access any of the site. :confused2:
But seriously, let me know by PC if there is a money issue. Usually paypal goes smoothly, from my website.

Staff online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom