All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

My next album

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
The link Jeanette posted has an Add To Cart button for the CD - clicking this stopped me using the entire site.

By closing the page completely and then going to the CD page itself worked, though.
Thanks. Order and payment received.
CD will be shipped tomorrow. Thanks a lot for your considerate purchase.

nigeld

I don't need another mouthpiece; but . . .
Café Supporter
I must reveal it now: I recently acquired Cafesaxophone, Facebook, Google and hotnorwichwives. They are all hosted on my commodore 64, in the bathroom.

Wow! You have a high-speed internet connection in your bathroom. Respect!

But that floppy drive really isn't going to be fast enough to host Facebook in the long run.

Royston

I must reveal it now: I recently acquired Cafesaxophone, Facebook, Google and hotnorwichwives. They are all hosted on my commodore 64, in the bathroom.

Just bought a copy of your album off Jeanette but unfortunately she forgot the copy of hotnorwich wives. Please forward asap. Any format I don't care. Am salivating already.
Regards
Roy

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Due to a copyist error, it's being sold as "Hot in Northwich", which will disappoint those expecting scenes of Norwich as Northwich is mostly known for its salt works
I went to Northwich, once. But I missed the salty bit.

Targa

Among the pigeons
Café Supporter
Do you ever regret doing something? Like reviving an old thread? Will I ever learn :rolleyes:

Jx
Aldevis should have taken the opportunity to produce a 'special collectors edition', i.e. buy a felt tip pen and write that on the front.

Staff online

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom