support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

My next album

Watched "Smetto quando voglio", I think it got subtitled in English for the London Film Festival, catch it if you can: a comedy on current Italian job prospects for graduates (I know sounds dull, but believe me it's very funny!).
M.

Just an update:
The album is receiving some good reviews and last week "Hunting Goose" ended up on "The Jazz House" on BBC radio Scotland.
There are rumours that allegedly it seems that one track will apparently be broadcast on Radio 2 by Jamie Cullum.
Just in case some cafemember listens to the program, please let me know.

If that's Jamie Cullum's Tuesday 7pm prog, then I listen to it on my way to rehearsal each week. It's an interesting mix of jazz from swing to the very contemporary. I'll listen out for a track from Twentysixthree. I only get 20mins of the show before I reach my destination, but Jamie usually gives a preview of what's coming up at the top of the show.

You're not doing too bad lad, but you need to do a gig oop north !
A far more appreciative audience up here >:)
You would be appreciative if you manage to get the ten feet of snow off the front door step! In your clogs eating black pudding! >:):rofl:

Just an update:
The album is receiving some good reviews and last week "Hunting Goose" ended up on "The Jazz House" on BBC radio Scotland.
There are rumours that allegedly it seems that one track will apparently be broadcast on Radio 2 by Jamie Cullum.
Well done Aldevis...please post me a copy :)

That's further north we've got no snow and don't want any thank you !
Black pudding the food of kings
Black pudding!! You may as well join our Zulus and drink the fresh stuff of a kill...argh!!!!

Jamie is playing Barrel Tree and says he's a fan having heard the album

Jx

@aldevis I'm curious. Have you ever recorded any "standards"?

Just an update:

I always listen to Jamie Cullum on the way to pick up my girls from Brownies, not having read your post beforehand I was rather surprised to hear your name as I pulled into the car park. I sat in the car listening,really enjoyed it - typically it was the one week that brownies finished on time and the girls told me off for being late!

Back
Top Bottom