support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Joke for Friday

Josh Josh Josh, please whatever you do don't give up the day job. Good idea though for a Friday.
Two dyslexics in a car, one says, " can you smell petrol"? , the other says, "don't be stupid, i can't even spell my name"
Before anyone comes down on me my daughter and wife are both dyslexic.. Good bank holiday to everyone.. Phil:w00t:

Josh Josh Josh, please whatever you do don't give up the day job. Good idea though for a Friday.
Two dyslexics in a car, one says, " can you smell petrol"? , the other says, "don't be stupid, i can't even spell my name"
Before anyone comes down on me my daughter and wife are both dyslexic.. Good bank holiday to everyone.. Phil:w00t:

Do dyslexics talk funny too, only I though they just struggled with spelling n stuff like that. >:)

Before anyone comes down on me, my grandmother played both the banjo and the ukulele with a circus and my grandfather wasn't funny.

Just to be the usual boring old git but educational as well, dyslexia was sometimes referred to as 'word blindness' aka a visual pattern recognition problem but some folk are suggesting that it might be a pattern / phonic shortcoming instead.

Really lucky. Just won a month's holiday in Mexico, touring pig farms. My passport has lapsed, anyone else interested?

This'll help

Attachments

• Oinksip.JPG
    Oinksip.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 65