supportTutorialsCDsPPT mouthpieces

Joke for Friday

Josh Johnson

How many saxophonists does it take to change a light bulb?

Five; one to change the light bulb whilst the other four discuss how Michael Brecker would have done it.

thehunt

Josh Josh Josh, please whatever you do don't give up the day job. Good idea though for a Friday.
Two dyslexics in a car, one says, " can you smell petrol"? , the other says, "don't be stupid, i can't even spell my name"
Before anyone comes down on me my daughter and wife are both dyslexic.. Good bank holiday to everyone.. Phil:w00t:

half diminished

Josh Josh Josh, please whatever you do don't give up the day job. Good idea though for a Friday.
Two dyslexics in a car, one says, " can you smell petrol"? , the other says, "don't be stupid, i can't even spell my name"
Before anyone comes down on me my daughter and wife are both dyslexic.. Good bank holiday to everyone.. Phil:w00t:
Do dyslexics talk funny too, only I though they just struggled with spelling n stuff like that. >:)

OP
Josh Johnson

Josh Johnson

Before anyone comes down on me, my grandmother played both the banjo and the ukulele with a circus and my grandfather wasn't funny.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Just to be the usual boring old git but educational as well, dyslexia was sometimes referred to as 'word blindness' aka a visual pattern recognition problem but some folk are suggesting that it might be a pattern / phonic shortcoming instead.

Really lucky. Just won a month's holiday in Mexico, touring pig farms. My passport has lapsed, anyone else interested?

jonf

Shouldn't joke, Bill

Bill, this is a serious issue. I'm really worried.

I rang the NHS Swine Flu Helpline. All I got was crackling.

:)))

Top Bottom