• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Beginner Saxes Jericho Saxophones are back!

Messages
34
Hello Café Saxophone, I just wanted to pop on here to let you know that Jericho Saxophones has recently relaunched. I acutally relaunched a few weeks ago and then went on holiday, hence the delay in posting. Not the best timing! Things with Jericho are a little different this time around. I want to focus solely on saxophones and keep workshop time to making improvements on the saxophones, instead of time being eaten up by dented/dropped flutes and clarinets. £300-400 maybe very cheap for a saxophone, but it’s a big outlay when you’re just starting out and I want to be sure that Jericho customers are receiving the best instrument they can for the price range.

The world of ecommerce has changed somewhat since I was last selling saxophones, and everything now seems to be happening on Instagram. If you’re an Instagrammer you can follow us @jerichosaxophones You will be able to keep up with the occasional promos and even the odd giveaway that I'll run from time to time – one starting very soon! We are always looking for content to share so if you are building your own Insta or Youtube audience do let me know and we’ll do what we can to shout out about it. If you see yourself in the ‘influencer’ category, I’d be particularly interested to hear from you.

Café Saxophone members have always been really supportive and by way of thanks, we’re continuing the Café Sax discount to members of this forum. Using ‘CAFESAXOPHONE10’ at the checkout will get you 10% off the alto or tenor price.

Looking forward to reconnecting with this group and for an in depth run down of the saxophones, Steve Howard has been reviewing the alto and the verdict should be live soon.

Thanks for reading
Becky
www.jerichosaxophones.com
info@jerichosaxophones
01256 592068
 
Hello Café Saxophone, I just wanted to pop on here to let you know that Jericho Saxophones has recently relaunched. I acutally relaunched a few weeks ago and then went on holiday, hence the delay in posting. Not the best timing! Things with Jericho are a little different this time around. I want to focus solely on saxophones and keep workshop time to making improvements on the saxophones, instead of time being eaten up by dented/dropped flutes and clarinets. £300-400 maybe very cheap for a saxophone, but it’s a big outlay when you’re just starting out and I want to be sure that Jericho customers are receiving the best instrument they can for the price range.

The world of ecommerce has changed somewhat since I was last selling saxophones, and everything now seems to be happening on Instagram. If you’re an Instagrammer you can follow us @jerichosaxophones You will be able to keep up with the occasional promos and even the odd giveaway that I'll run from time to time – one starting very soon! We are always looking for content to share so if you are building your own Insta or Youtube audience do let me know and we’ll do what we can to shout out about it. If you see yourself in the ‘influencer’ category, I’d be particularly interested to hear from you.

Café Saxophone members have always been really supportive and by way of thanks, we’re continuing the Café Sax discount to members of this forum. Using ‘CAFESAXOPHONE10’ at the checkout will get you 10% off the alto or tenor price.

Looking forward to reconnecting with this group and for an in depth run down of the saxophones, Steve Howard has been reviewing the alto and the verdict should be live soon.

Thanks for reading
Becky
www.jerichosaxophones.com
info@jerichosaxophones
01256 592068

Fab Becky :hugging:
 
Out of curiosity, is VAT removed if you're buying from the US?
By the way, I really like your site and copy. Simple, nice colors, information is readily available where it's needed.
 
Out of curiosity, is VAT removed if you're buying from the US?
By the way, I really like your site and copy. Simple, nice colors, information is readily available where it's needed.
Thank you, I worry that its a bit too bland only having the two saxophones so its reassuring to read your comments. We're not actually VAT registered right now as its only just relaunched and below the VAT threshold. Same cost for everyone currently which is a bit of a draw back for international sales as it stands unfortunately...
 
I've just published an update to the original Jericho alto review:


The main point is that it's the same horn as before - with its 'killer feature' being that it's loosely based on the Yamaha 62.
As such this gives it a distinct advantage in terms of playability compared to the competition
 
Yep, it's an addendum. There wasn't much point in running up a new review for the exact same horn I already reviewed - it's more of an overview of what (or what hasn't) changed.
 

Similar threads... or are they? Maybe not but they could be worth reading anyway 😀

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,263
Messages
576,117
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom