All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Beginner Sax Jericho Saxophones are back!

Stephen Howard

I did basic checks and minor tweaks. Sometimes I was asked to do a setup (more involved) as an optional extra.

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Steve, is that something which will continue with the new horns? To know you have touched every outgoing sax would give buyers a great deal of confidence, but may of course add to its price.

Stephen Howard

If that's the case, Becky should shout it from the rooftops as the brand's USP (unless you do it for others?)

That's confidential :)
As you all know, I strive to remain independent - but short of turning certain work away there are always going to be times when I'll have some involvement with retailers. I generally request that my involvement isn't shouted about - even though it may be known informally.
I'm happy to sell my time, but not my reputation - except for a very large bag of cash!

Ctrl and F5, or Ctrl and click refresh button, should force a page reload ignoring the cache. That's assuming it's a Windows PC - if it's a Mac it'll be Apple+R or something.

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Café Supporter
There's a telephone number with the web address i was considering giving it a try I was just wanting to get an up to date price on a Jericho Tenor

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom