support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hohner pocket clarinet

neil

hi all

just a quick question...has anyone on here got a Hohner pocket clarinet...i have a couple of questions to ask but its easier to ask them via Pm`s i think.

regards
neil

thats pretty much exactly what it is pee dee.....i`ve been looking for something to take on holidays etc....it actually plays really nicely...but its only one octave as fas as i can tell....dont have a fingering chart but none of the recorder second octave fingerings seem to work....however its pretty good just have a bit of a play about on....got it cheap off ebay...looks brand new to me.

Mine is black 'clarinet plastic' and has a thumb-hole, so I'm guessing one could get another octave from it, with sufficient skill! Some of the notes I get sound very clarinet-like...others are indescribable!

hi

hi didnt mean to be rood but just wanted to now were wavygravy was from i am from east hull and as i see he as tigers badge up on profile thought he my be local to me and to ask if he knows any saxophone teachers as i am having no joy finding 1 as i need 1 to help me learn

thanks rob