• FORUM MAINTENANCE
    The forum will be closed today at approx 13:34 GMT hopefully only for about 30 minutes

Sorry for any inconvenience and stress this may cause. Just remain calm and take slow breaths, it won't be for long
supportTutorialsCDsPPT mouthpieces

Hohner pocket clarinet

neil

hi all

just a quick question...has anyone on here got a Hohner pocket clarinet...i have a couple of questions to ask but its easier to ask them via Pm`s i think.

regards
neil

OP
N

neil

thats pretty much exactly what it is pee dee.....i`ve been looking for something to take on holidays etc....it actually plays really nicely...but its only one octave as fas as i can tell....dont have a fingering chart but none of the recorder second octave fingerings seem to work....however its pretty good just have a bit of a play about on....got it cheap off ebay...looks brand new to me.

Rogerb

Mine is black 'clarinet plastic' and has a thumb-hole, so I'm guessing one could get another octave from it, with sufficient skill! Some of the notes I get sound very clarinet-like...others are indescribable!

rob1969

hi

hi didnt mean to be rood but just wanted to now were wavygravy was from i am from east hull and as i see he as tigers badge up on profile thought he my be local to me and to ask if he knows any saxophone teachers as i am having no joy finding 1 as i need 1 to help me learn

thanks rob

Top Bottom