• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Beginner recording From Russia with love

I've have to see, I've not planned anything yet as my tuning (lack of) requires special attention.
Regular uploads is a good way to keep our sax strap on the shoulders.

We're halfway through a 1kg bag of 4/5 roast Guatemala beans, and they have a really pleasant taste which lingers.
Move over Mocca Java, we have a new favourite.

I've just downgraded my PC from Win 7 to Win 10 and now it's half as fast as it used to be - sniff sniff.
I think I may have to play the bluuueeesss so Win 10 can keep up!
 
Last edited:
@Sax-E i’m might try a 3 Bean Roast to aid my sax playing.
Coffee Beans (to stay awake while playing), Mexican Jumping Beans (to give me energy to leap around) and Baked Beans (to give me that extra wind support for blowing). There’s nothing worse than straining to get a note out!

To help strengthen up my embouchure, i might get one of those mouth guards.
View: https://youtu.be/i711XnTXe24


And couple of wind chimes to improve my timing...
 
I've just downgraded my PC from Win 7 to Win 10 and now it's half as fast as it used to be - sniff sniff.

I got rid of my Pc years ago, best [BGCOLOR=transparent]excuse to get rid of all the useless junk i accumulated[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=transparent] on it.[/BGCOLOR]

Hi Sax-E, hope to do an upload this month
 
Hi Jeff another couple of Grade 2 uploads for you,
my timing is starting to improve

sweet corn

DeadAudiolink Removed


Gold Nugget Boogie

DeadAudiolink Removed
 
Thanks Sax-E asked to hear one my uploads, wasn’t looking for feedback elsewhere, mainly because i’m already paying for feedback elsewhere.
 
I’ll give that a try, could be a bit tricky as i’m using an i-touch (similar to an i-phone) to record with. i see a play on words...very helpful
 
Hi Saxbin, thanks for posting these clips. I can here the improvement in your timing. Paul must be very happy with this too. What have you done to your sax? New reed ... new MP ... new swab-cloth? - lol. There's no substitute for hard work. Excellent.
 

Similar threads... or are they? Maybe not but they could be worth reading anyway 😀

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,260
Messages
575,939
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom