support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Facebook Privacy (lack of)

I didn't even know there is one. Where?
it's there under my apps and I don't know where it came from - facebook - settings -applications

cafe saxophone app.JPG

cafe saxophone app2.JPG

I've neither liked not followed Cafe Saxophone which isn't associated with this Cafe nor am I a member of the Cafe Saxophone facebook group which also doesn't look like it's anything to do with this forum - Log in to Facebook | Facebook and I've never been anywhere near Cafe Sax in Munich
strangely enough, when I searched Facebook for Cafe Saxophone apps, nothing came up, so this may be an old thing from somewhere,
FB doesn't give me much info on it and I can't see any way of contacting the developer

I've neither liked not followed Cafe Saxophone which isn't associated with this Cafe nor am I a member of the Cafe Saxophone facebook group which also doesn't look like it's anything to do with this forum - Log in to Facebook | Facebook and I've never been anywhere near Cafe Sax in Munich
strangely enough, when I searched Facebook for Cafe Saxophone apps, nothing came up, so this may be an old thing from somewhere,
FB doesn't give me much info on it and I can't see any way of contacting the developer

No, whatever that is, it's an imposter that is trying to jump on our bandwagon.

One action the public could take is to not purchase anything from these intrusive advertisers.

There is always another business who can supply the product you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom