support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Facebook Privacy (lack of)

I didn't even know there is one. Where?
it's there under my apps and I don't know where it came from - facebook - settings -applications

cafe saxophone app.JPG

cafe saxophone app2.JPG

Aha, so you are male over 21. I'm sending this info off to Mark Zuckerberg, Google, sax.co.uk and president Trump immediately.

I've neither liked not followed Cafe Saxophone which isn't associated with this Cafe nor am I a member of the Cafe Saxophone facebook group which also doesn't look like it's anything to do with this forum - Log in to Facebook | Facebook and I've never been anywhere near Cafe Sax in Munich
strangely enough, when I searched Facebook for Cafe Saxophone apps, nothing came up, so this may be an old thing from somewhere,
FB doesn't give me much info on it and I can't see any way of contacting the developer

Aha, so you are male over 21. I'm sending this info off to Mark Zuckerberg, Google, sax.co.uk and president Trump immediately.
there is no obligation to give truthful or accurate information on your facebook profile - mine says that I live in Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha and was born in Wedlock

So am I, but no harm in having a backup! I'll put you in a little box and promise not to share with soul :)

Jx
my girlfriend's wiling to hire me out in exchange for a suitable fee - my representative will be in touch with a contract...

I've neither liked not followed Cafe Saxophone which isn't associated with this Cafe nor am I a member of the Cafe Saxophone facebook group which also doesn't look like it's anything to do with this forum - Log in to Facebook | Facebook and I've never been anywhere near Cafe Sax in Munich
strangely enough, when I searched Facebook for Cafe Saxophone apps, nothing came up, so this may be an old thing from somewhere,
FB doesn't give me much info on it and I can't see any way of contacting the developer

No, whatever that is, it's an imposter that is trying to jump on our bandwagon.

I can submit it in braille so you can run your fingers over it and familiarise yourself with all the finer points
Or you can read it to me whilst I close my eyes and relax?

Jx

@Jeanette remember the are 6 of us who have prior claim to your affection..... and we can provide cake and pies. And wine!>:)

what does facebook stand for?
Friendly
Animals
Collecting
Everything
Browsing
Over
Our
Knowledge

One action the public could take is to not purchase anything from these intrusive advertisers.

There is always another business who can supply the product you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom