Facebook Privacy (lack of)

altissimo

I've neither liked not followed Cafe Saxophone which isn't associated with this Cafe nor am I a member of the Cafe Saxophone facebook group which also doesn't look like it's anything to do with this forum - Log in to Facebook | Facebook and I've never been anywhere near Cafe Sax in Munich
strangely enough, when I searched Facebook for Cafe Saxophone apps, nothing came up, so this may be an old thing from somewhere,
FB doesn't give me much info on it and I can't see any way of contacting the developer

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Cafe Moderator
I've neither liked not followed Cafe Saxophone which isn't associated with this Cafe nor am I a member of the Cafe Saxophone facebook group which also doesn't look like it's anything to do with this forum - Log in to Facebook | Facebook and I've never been anywhere near Cafe Sax in Munich
strangely enough, when I searched Facebook for Cafe Saxophone apps, nothing came up, so this may be an old thing from somewhere,
FB doesn't give me much info on it and I can't see any way of contacting the developer
No, whatever that is, it's an imposter that is trying to jump on our bandwagon.

One action the public could take is to not purchase anything from these intrusive advertisers.

There is always another business who can supply the product you're looking for.

Top Bottom