BOTM November 2015 - I Didn't Know What Time It Was

Is it just me or is this surprisingly difficult. Maybe if it was played as a quickstep?

I didnt know what time it was by Mark Loosemore
When i click on the link it doesn't go to your version, just goes to Soundclock then when i press mobile version it goes to Home page ?
I'll check later when i get home :)

Yes, I'm also finding it difficult (but what's new) it sounds a easy simple tune but it ain't (for me) but ill persevere

When i click on the link it doesn't go to your version, just goes to Soundclock then when i press mobile version it goes to Home page ?
I'll check later when i get home :)

Yes, I'm also finding it difficult (but what's new) it sounds a easy simple tune but it ain't (for me) but ill persevere

The link works for me but if others have a problem I will put it somewhere else. Oh and I think Trimmy is the one responsible for this months challenge :)

Last edited:
Thanks Marcello.
Chalk me up for a 12 year old Single Malt.
And lots of ice.
And keep them coming.
Actually just leave the bottle.

Strange maybe but yes.
A bad habit picked up from drinking Jamesons for years.

Did a quick and dirty take of this very nice song last week, as usual without much preparation.

Made the backing about 20% faster and added some bass boost. I messed up the bridge, couldn't remember how it sounds during recording (my reading sucks) and didn't have time for a second take.

- 'I Didnt Know What Time It Was' (Florida no USA 10* - Plasticover 2):
I Didnt Know What Time It Was (FLnoUSA 10* - PL2) by mrpeebee

Hey,

first attempt after listening to some youtube and learning the melody. Didn't try to memorize the chords.
Found a playback in D, just piano. I was quite surprised by the ending, took the Blues emergency exit :) but in a way I like this take, so here it is:

I didn't know what time it was

Have a nice weekend!
Guenne

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

first attempt after listening to some youtube and learning the melody. Didn't try to memorize the chords.
Found a playback in D, just piano. I was quite surprised by the ending, took the Blues emergency exit :) but in a way I like this take, so here it is:

Have a nice weekend!
Guenne

Really nice again and I think this tempo works better than the ballad tempo.

Rhys

Have a nice weekend!
Guenne
Great version Guenne, first attempt !!! **** I've got a long way to go but listening to these versions can only inspire me/us :)

Thanks for posting

Last edited:
Re
Did a quick and dirty take of this very nice song last week, as usual without much preparation.

Made the backing about 20% faster and added some bass boost. I messed up the bridge, couldn't remember how it sounds during recording (my reading sucks) and didn't have time for a second take.

- 'I Didnt Know What Time It Was' (Florida no USA 10* - Plasticover 2):
I Didnt Know What Time It Was (FLnoUSA 10* - PL2) by mrpeebee

Really nice....!
Cheers

Hey,

Have a nice weekend!
Guenne
Excellent as always..!
Cheers

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom