robbo100
Member
- Messages
- 9
- Location
- East Anglia
I think the pad is sitting proud on the pivot side of the mechanism, and is stopping the pad sitting flat. The Bb key shuts fine from what I can see.
With much respect to you.I think the pad is sitting proud on the pivot side of the mechanism, and is stopping the pad sitting flat. The Bb key shuts fine from what I can see.
Welcome!Actually, he has just corrected me - he is really into John Coltrane, who plays the Tenor, so that is why he is keen to go for that type of instrument.
cambidge to londons not that far to drive.....Jupiter 500 series here: London
Bought new for his son, lasted 4 lessons then put away 2 years ago.
Best price £260 and you arrange courier (approx £25 via Interparcel.com and Parcelforce).
Negatives? Student model; seller isn't a sax player; packaging help may be needed, i.e. how to safely pack; check condition, how does he know?; may need a service or set-up.
Pay ONLY by PayPal for goods, not friends and family. Risky buying blind.

Cant blame a man for trying........only to find it's SOLD!![]()
