All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

What's your ringtone

saxyjt

Saxus Circus Maximus
Café Supporter
I have a couple:

Naïma on my personal phone and Stroll on by the yardbirds from the movie Blow-up, on my work phone.

Energetic!

And I wake-up with here comes the sun... ;)

saxyjt

Saxus Circus Maximus
Café Supporter
Oh, I forgot to mention that I used to have a very convincing Rooster setup when my wife called, until it rang loud and clear in the middle of a rather tense conference call with top reps from 3 different countries... Since then I tend to keep my phone on vibe rather than ring!

MikeMorrell

Netherlands
Gets a few chuckles when it goes off in a public space
View attachment 18665
Having broken the screen on my mobile I have just bought and set up a new one.

The transfer progress was remarkably easy.

I've only ever used a pre installed ring tone but decided to add something different.

I chose this

View: https://youtu.be/fCcEjZQQNjo

What's your ringtone :)

Jx
For years: Bruce Hornsby: The way it is. i still love the piano riff. I'm also very lazy in choosing anything else :)
View: https://youtu.be/GlRQjzltaMQ

hedgehog

I love singletrack.
Café Supporter
Inspired by @Veggie Dave who is using a recording of himself, I now use a recording of myself playing "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)". Happily, family members no longer complain about my ringtone.

It was interesting to install: export from Garage Band on Mac to Garage Band on iPhone. Oops...install Garage Band on the phone first! Then figure out how to use Garage Band on the phone (really different from the Mac) and finally, export to ringtone.

Ismo

Here is my ringtone. It's a nightingale singing in Finland. Lintu is bird in english. It doesn't disturb anyone, so it's not so bad if you forget take yuor sounds off.

Attachments

• lintu.mp3
    928.6 KB · Views: 0

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Café Supporter
Having broken the screen on my mobile I have just bought and set up a new one.

The transfer progress was remarkably easy.

I've only ever used a pre installed ring tone but decided to add something different.

I chose this

View: https://youtu.be/fCcEjZQQNjo

What's your ringtone :)

Jx
Mine is "A Life on the Ocean waves" Played by me on saxophone!
It was set as a challenge on a FB group last year sometime and having succeeded in making the recording, converting it and getting it onto my iphone (the technology was far harder than the sax playing) I've decided to leave it there.
That said, I almost always have my phone on silent, so am slightly confused when I actually hear the ringtone! :rofl:

Members online

No members online now.

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom