All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

What's your ringtone

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
I used to have Sixteen Shells From a Thirty-o-Six by Tom Waits but found that using it as a ring tone was putting me off what is one of my favorite songs.
I've gone back to using a vintage telephone tone as my default

randulo

Living the dream
Café Supporter
A friend of mine pointed out that other than when you're alone, ring tones have the ability to annoy others around you. Personally, I get almost no phone calls, preferring silent communication such as chat. That and the fact the the signal in the studio is very weak, the phone mostly won't ring.

Targa

Among the pigeons
Café Supporter
A friend of mine pointed out that other than when you're alone, ring tones have the ability to annoy others around you. Personally, I get almost no phone calls, preferring silent communication such as chat. That and the fact the the signal in the studio is very weak, the phone mostly won't ring.
The annoying thing is not so much the ring tone but the long, loud, meaningless jabbering that people do after it.

Dave Dunn

I chose it a few years ago, long before it even crossed my mind to learn saxophone, but it's Yaketey Sax.
The Benny Hill theme is a good fit for my life!

saxofiend

Some one please call me. I've never heard my ring tone.:(:verysad
Hahhaha...you sound like me .The only text messages I get are from Lebara , I keep them for months so I don t feel lonely ......kind wishes ..p.s. don t worry you are not the only one.

Staff online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom