For me, i love weird and old instrument
I begin to play flûte but i didn't like
I begin clarinet and i love that
After, i will try octavin but not very good condition to play actually, it will go in reparator for full overhauled
The pads are litterally dead.
Now, i loan at my friend (great collector) one rothophone alto to try double Reed and rothophone too, and play sarrusophone later (loan too)
And for many project in double reed why not english horn in the futur, the door are not close
And i will begin tarogato one days, i will pay one, 600€ full restorate but later
I begin to play flûte but i didn't like
I begin clarinet and i love that
After, i will try octavin but not very good condition to play actually, it will go in reparator for full overhauled
The pads are litterally dead.
Now, i loan at my friend (great collector) one rothophone alto to try double Reed and rothophone too, and play sarrusophone later (loan too)
And for many project in double reed why not english horn in the futur, the door are not close
And i will begin tarogato one days, i will pay one, 600€ full restorate but later
