support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Vibrato A1 & A1S is now completed

Vibrato

Attachments

• P1010802rs.jpg
    P1010802rs.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 204
Very slow website launch ...

In my quest to find out a little more I tried the link to your website from your facebook account ...

The graphic on the index page is large and takes forever to load ....

Once you see the enter link for the mainpage ... Once again it sits there forever attampting to load Slooooooooooowwwwlllyy ... :shocked:

I hope that helps guys ... I will try again in a few days ... ;}

Good luck ...

PS This is not a criticism ... Hopefully a helpful comment ... :)

Hey Vibrato,

How far is mass production and international sales going?
I heard so far there is little interest in international sales channels..

I also heard the sax has a problem on a sharp somewhere (valve not closing), is that true?

I think people's greatest fear with this sax is that some of the parts of the rods are made of plastic, and that over time the plastic may wear out and break.
Perhaps fear that the valves haven't been tested by the one million pressure test (opening and closing the valves 1M times).

At first I feared the horn would break easily, it being plastic, and knowing a lot of the Chinese plastics are watered down and weakened versions of the ones found in western industries; but after seeing some product reviews, and the product up close myself I think the horn/body is not the greatest problem here, and the plastic might actually do just fine...

I still wish I could hear it play live.

Many people say it's brighter than a regular sax, perhaps in the 3-5kHz region, but I find the finesse, the real brightness, the brilliance of a metal sax is more audible than on a vibrato sax (the 6-20kHz region seems inaudible to me, judging from hearing the audio samples).

Are you in process to create a soprano sax too?
I think it would be a great addition, and great value.

The only downside of what I heard ($400 for a vibrato?), is that the vibrato costs about as much as Chinese 'student' saxes (made out of real metal), though granted they are very bad saxes that at times are out of tune.

Back
Top Bottom