SHWoodwind Updates

Stephen Howard

It's funny you mention that, but I was a tool show the other day and had a look at a couple of portable endoscopes (or whatever the plumber's/engineer's version is called). They were a bit bulky for my purposes...and fiendishly expensive - but it did make me wonder whether such a device would come in handy. It's sometimes the case that a leak can be better seen from inside the bore rather than outside.
There's bound to be a cheapo-Chinese version out there somewhere.

Not that I'd want to go poking such a thing up my nether regions - I'm strangely old-fashioned insomuch as I prefer to see my food on the way in only.

Stephen Howard

I like to keep you all busy ;)

Mind you, I'm working on finishing up a new article that's currently running at 33,500 words. That's around 55 A4 pages of straight text - the average review is around 4,000 words.
I might run a sweepstake to see who guesses how many typos there'll be when it goes live (there may even be prizes).

The borescope looks swish, but it has the same problem as the more expensive ones in that the head is quite large. I think it'd need to be smaller, or even right-angled. Mind you, at that price it's cheap enough just to get for sh*ts and giggles.

Ivan

Undecided
Subscriber
I went to that link and part way down the page below 'Paypal' and above 'recommended products for you' it has a name which it thinks is mine, anybody know where it would have picked that up from?
Obviously I have never dealt with this company.
Cookies

And other tracking technologies

The borescope looks swish, but it has the same problem as the more expensive ones in that the head is quite large. I think it'd need to be smaller, or even right-angled. Mind you, at that price it's cheap enough just to get for sh*ts and giggles.
I see that they have a mirror that you can attach so it looks sideways

Stephen Howard

Had a very unexpected package arrive this morning...from Haynes Publishing.
I figured they'd just sent me a product catalogue - but when I opened the packet I found.....the Korean version of the Haynes Saxophone Manual.
Blimey!

korean_sax_manual.jpg

Top Bottom