trimmy
One day i will...
- Messages
- 9,690
- Location
- Liverpool ( Pool of Life )
Well I guess you were all too kind to tell me it was still rubbish 🙂
Not rubbish at all, big improvement on your first take, you seem more confident.
Well done
Well I guess you were all too kind to tell me it was still rubbish 🙂
Is that a shorter tune 😵a Minuetto next 🙂
Is that a shorter tune 😵
+1 AgreeMust be the tenors drowning you out 😉
Fabulous. Really enjoyed this.
Didn't realise how good you were till i heard this! Must be the tenors drowning you out 😉
Thanks Nick, I'm not good, I only play that well after playing it I don't know how many times...
Jx
Thank you 🙂Both takes are very nice indeed.
Should think so tooknuckle down to some pieces I've been struggling with 🙂

Should think so too![]()
I've been playing this on and off to improve the timing. I think this better than the first but not sure I'm there yet, all comments welcome
Thank you
Jx
View: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette-7/sarabande-2a
Sooner or later you’ll find the timing has become second nature and wonder what the problem was.
