support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Misc, Other One Armed Wonder from Downunder...

Wow,what a great guy. His wife is quite something too. Amazing community spirit. Thanks Greg.

I didn't know you had had a stroke, it doesn't seem to have affected your painting thank goodness :)

Hope you made/are making a full recovery

Jx

Yes it was10 years ago Jeanette, I had a spontaneous brain haemorrhage - no cause found, I was totally right side hemiplegic for a few days but after 10 days I walked out the hospital! I can't draw straight lines like I used to, and have to use a maul stick to rest my arm on for fine detail, arm gets achy and crampy (especially after too long playing any instrument!) and I have to take anti-convulsants for the rest of my life :( (that was more scary than the stroke :eek: )

Lorna, I have marked your post as "Cool" Because I think you are! That's a remarkable thing that you've overcome well done! As for the one armed man, how inspirational is he? What an amazing chap and a lovely supportive family too!!!!

Lorna, I have marked your post as "Cool" Because I think you are! That's a remarkable thing that you've overcome well done! As for the one armed man, how inspirational is he? What an amazing chap and a lovely supportive family too!!!!

Aw thanks Taz - I wasn't going to give up - much like the one armed man - he is great isn't he! :cool: :clapping: