All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Misc, Other One Armed Wonder from Downunder...

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
Inspirational, thanks Greg

It just shows what can be achieved when you determine not to be beaten by something :)

Jx

Sue

One prosecco, two prosecco, three prosecco - floor
Café Supporter
Locality
The Millenium Falcon
Wow,what a great guy. His wife is quite something too. Amazing community spirit. Thanks Greg.

ArtyLady

Locality
Essex
That's good to know in case I have another stroke and don't recover like I did last time! :eek: :cool:

ArtyLady

Locality
Essex
I didn't know you had had a stroke, it doesn't seem to have affected your painting thank goodness :)

Hope you made/are making a full recovery

Jx

Yes it was10 years ago Jeanette, I had a spontaneous brain haemorrhage - no cause found, I was totally right side hemiplegic for a few days but after 10 days I walked out the hospital! I can't draw straight lines like I used to, and have to use a maul stick to rest my arm on for fine detail, arm gets achy and crampy (especially after too long playing any instrument!) and I have to take anti-convulsants for the rest of my life :( (that was more scary than the stroke :eek: )

kernewegor

Bon vivant, raconteur and twit
Locality
cocks hill perranporth KERNOW
Wow, that is scary, Lorna... we are complicated bits of gear... a lot that can go wrong.

Last edited:

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
Lorna, I have marked your post as "Cool" Because I think you are! That's a remarkable thing that you've overcome well done! As for the one armed man, how inspirational is he? What an amazing chap and a lovely supportive family too!!!!

ArtyLady

Locality
Essex
Lorna, I have marked your post as "Cool" Because I think you are! That's a remarkable thing that you've overcome well done! As for the one armed man, how inspirational is he? What an amazing chap and a lovely supportive family too!!!!

Aw thanks Taz - I wasn't going to give up - much like the one armed man - he is great isn't he! :cool: :clapping:

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom