Hammie 1982
Member
- Messages
- 122
- Location
- Ireland, Kildare Area
Like everyone says, timing is a major key area to concentrate on!
I'm going to suggest a slightly different approach tho, cause it is helping me with timing in a big way....
I downloaded an app on my phone called Tonestro! There's a practice section on it where I can play a song(currently practicing 'house of the rising sun') but I can slow it down and gradually speed it up again! It shows me where my pitch is off key and where timing is an issue!
Songs are rated by score out of 10 1 being easiest and 10 being hardest!
Give it a look and see if it helps you out
Probably won't work for everyone, but it's helping me
I'm going to suggest a slightly different approach tho, cause it is helping me with timing in a big way....
I downloaded an app on my phone called Tonestro! There's a practice section on it where I can play a song(currently practicing 'house of the rising sun') but I can slow it down and gradually speed it up again! It shows me where my pitch is off key and where timing is an issue!
Songs are rated by score out of 10 1 being easiest and 10 being hardest!
Give it a look and see if it helps you out
Probably won't work for everyone, but it's helping me
