• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Miscellaneous Merry Christmas

:old: Many of you already know that I am not of your world and that I originated on Krondiclanusa in the 14th galaxy of your universe.

Some will also know of my long yet uneventful journey to Norfolk in England, travelling to your planet on the beam of a Sunray - hence my earth name.

Since entering this atmosphere and materialising as a humanoid I have made many contacts with the earth people and have become rather fascinated in your customs and ways.

I almost said I had made some friends - [Is that some kind of virus bestowed upon me by the CaSLM for refusing to contribute to their coffers]? :tongue-out:

It is now that season [with the planetary alignment as they are currently set] that you earthlings celebrate and shower gifts upon each other.

:rolleyes: We Krondici's have no need or desire to gather as you do ... :gathering:


However, so that I do not draw attention to my True "hidden character" it is a time when I must join in by wishing you all "Very Merry Chrismas" and a "Healthy and Happy New Year"

Have a good one Earthlings ... :cheers:

:sax:Keep on Honking ... :mrcool
 

Similar threads... or are they? Maybe not but they could be worth reading anyway 😀

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,258
Messages
575,910
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom