support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Little Wing

Taz, it's great, it's a good balance the tune isn't meant to be shouted, it's somehow delicate, and you got that.

Kev talking about all time favourate versions, I'd say Sevie Ray Vaughan piped both Clapton and Hendrix on his instrumental version of Hendrix's tune.

I doubt if the copywrite police will be after you if you sell them to your admirers in the street. Anyway you could be giving the CD free, but accept donations. I preferred your take on a Little Wing over Georgia Taz. Expressive. :thumb:

, I'd say Sevie Ray Vaughan piped both Clapton and Hendrix on his instrumental version of Hendrix's tune.
are you not familiar with this version from the Royal Albert Hall 24th February 1969 http://youtu.be/yMhwFxK_ykw
unfortunately, due to continued legal disputes over who owns the recordings, this version doesn't appear on the reissue of 'Hendrix In The West' but there's probably a cd of the Royal Albert Hall gig available somewhere

I'm no expert but it sounded so professional to me as if it had been done in a studio and the best bit was your playing absolutely superb with such feeling sorry I can't offer any criticism but to me it was just perfect, ten like that on a cd would be just wonderful you have no idea how good that sounded have you ......John

Back
Top Bottom