support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Just bought a backup alto

I was thinking more of a coronet with your name and a warrant.....

412P0DwitZL.jpg

I think that is the number one horn and I believe they are superb, certainly on my must have one someday list ...John
I must agree with you John, and I hope other members won't take this the wrong way, and not necessarily defending Pete, BUT...
{insert Heretical Flame Warning}
Some of Us Have Not Drank The Selmer Kool-Aid!

Is a "Collectible" Beany Baby worth $200.
Not to me.
Is a new Rolls Royce Phantom 'Actually' worth £241,000?
I don't think so. (And I worked on them years ago)
And just because "P.T. Barnum" marketing tactics (as well as supplying new custom horns to Big Name players Free of Charge for Endorsements for almost a Century) have kept Old And New Selmer prices in the upper stratosphere doesn't automatically give them the Voice of an Angel to everyone's ear.
{{{OMG, I'M GOING HELL, AREN'T I?}}}
just my opinion....

I may have missed it because of all the digressions, but did Pete ever come back and tell us what he thinks of the horn post Stephen Howard?

I love these Super Action altos. Tenors too for that matter.

I may have missed it because of all the digressions, but did Pete ever come back and tell us what he thinks of the horn post Stephen Howard?

I love these Super Action altos. Tenors too for that matter.

I think he said it was back and he'd post some clips, but that was only a few days ago. So maybe a bit more time.

Stephen fixed the main leak, the low C, while I was picking up my Grassi from him, but thee are still a few other slight leaks.

I have posted a recording on the Cafe Blues thread.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom