Great news folks!
This thread wins Derail Of The Year.
This thread wins Derail Of The Year.
A lot can happen when you attempt using isopropyl alcohol on a hard rubber mpc. 😉Great news folks! This thread wins Derail Of The Year.
Only when the base takes a soloor do they talk about other things?
Ah, that stings.Great news folks!
This thread wins Derail Of The Year.
Me thinks this thread ran its course a while back, hence the post chat.Only when the base takes a solo

Sure. Having seen the judges remarks:: of course they consider; timeliness of the diversion, swiftness, distance traveled etc. In this case they where particularly impressed by how hard it would be to work out the link between the OP and final discussion. It's called the entropy score.Me thinks this thread ran its course a while back, hence the post chat.![]()
I think it's called, "The Café". 😉It's called the entropy score.
Don't look at the wasps, they notice!You met a lot of intresting stingers. Compared to that my life is bland. Apart for some bees and ants in my youth I have only a story with a wasp which landed inside my collar. Directly my brain projected a picture of a crawling wasp in my neck and I got stung while experiencing having eyes in my back.
I've had a similar experience on a bicycle, with a wasp flying down my shirtA wasp struck my open collar shirt and jacket. Put about 5 welts spaced about 2 inches apart down the middle of my chest. I was holding the throttle with the right hand and slapping my chest with the left hand with no luck
I've had a similar experience on a bicycle, with a wasp flying down my shirt...
As I got naked to evade the stings, pedalling with hands off the handlebars, like a male Godiva, the deafening siren from the pursuing police car only served to madden the wasp...a slow 'strip' and let it fly off
Back in high school I had the cabinet back off, of a valve (tube) Panasonic black and white TV and it powered on. I accidentally got my hand within 2 inches of the high voltage rectifier valve. A blue electric arc of some 13 thousand volts eminated from it to my finger tip, which shocked me causing my arm to instinctively jerk back hitting my elbow's "funny bone" on the wall behind.An African Bee sting, on top of the skin, above the upper spine, buzzes for a long time. Different than getting bit by 125/250 VAC.
You ride and you are stung...blue electric arc of some 13 thousand volts eminated from it to my finger tip, which shocked me causing my arm to instinctively jerk back hitting my elbow's funny bone...
Even the bed isn't safe, that is where I got the spider sting. 😱You ride and you are stung. You swim and you are stung. You repair a TV, you are electrocuted and you dent a nerve. Do you lie awake at night wondering if anywhere is safe?
In a similar vein, this is a piece that I recorded in my living room 9 years ago on my Fuji-Film bridge camera, Wolverine Blues with backing track from Hal Leonard's Jazz Play-Along Volume# 119, Jelly Roll Morton. This is with my early 1950's LeBlanc Beaugnier Vito Low Bb Bari with Rico Royal Graftonite B5 mouthpiece and #2 Rico reed.Paul Newman and Robert Redford I seem to remember.
View: https://youtu.be/Fxk9qwCFf8s?si=jd_XvaLOwLsZSKaE
