support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Beginner Sax Is a Mouth piece a good upgrade over a generic one ?

Is one of the following mouthpieces a good upgradefrom the generic one i got with a Selmer Bundy Alto?
Im fairly a beginner at this stage (just one month learning) so i dont want to waste money, and i wonder if buying a book (im already taking classes) will be a better investment than a new mouthpiece.
Anyway i can get any of the following for about the same price, so i d woul greatly appreciate your advice
alto Mouthpiece Selmer Paris S80 C* with Rovner Ligature
Alto Mouthpiece Eugene Rousseau 4R
Alto mouthpiece Selmer LT
Alto Mouthpiece Yamaha 4C
Alto Mouthpiece Yamaha 4C, better than the Generic, cant really go wrong as a beginner

My wife likes the Alto Yamaha 4C Custom (hard rubber) and the Tenor 4C (plastic), I don't. I like the Esprit on Alto and Soprano better, I have yet to try the tenor. I tried a Bari B5, didn't like it.
I bought these as when I looked into mouthpieces for a beginner, these were what I narrowed it down to.
If I were you, I'd look on Reverb, even with the shipping to Australia costing almost as much as the mouthpieces I get a better deal than buying locally.

Is one of the following mouthpieces a good upgradefrom the generic one i got with a Selmer Bundy Alto?
Im fairly a beginner at this stage (just one month learning) so i dont want to waste money, and i wonder if buying a book (im already taking classes) will be a better investment than a new mouthpiece.
Anyway i can get any of the following for about the same price, so i d woul greatly appreciate your advice
alto Mouthpiece Selmer Paris S80 C* with Rovner Ligature
Alto Mouthpiece Eugene Rousseau 4R
Alto mouthpiece Selmer LT
Alto Mouthpiece Yamaha 4C
I've been teaching saxophones for about 20 years. I rent saxophones for class and have tried Selmer and Yamaha mouthpieces. For beginners, the Yamaha 4c or 5c have been found to be the easiest to play. Good workmanship, easy response, good intonation and a reasonable price.