support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

IOTM May 2014: ražnjiči & čevapčiči

Well here we are at the 27th and I've not had a single idea with this one. Didn't know what to do with it. So...do something and see what happens.

https://soundcloud.com/colin-the-bear/raznicikaraokewet

It's a bit odd but...so am I. lol
I like the wordage

Last edited:
Was there a melody we had to copy? Oops, sorry, I'm rubbish at reading instructions :doh:

Thanks for the encouragement Aldevis. I am beginning to feel a familiarity with the sax now that hasn't been there previously, relationships between fingerings etc. I sent off my mouthpiece to Ed soon after meeting up with you, and he changed it from a 6 to a 7*. It has taken a while to get used to it (longer than I thought it would actually), but I'm beginning to get there with it.

As for the sound, partly practice (I hope), but partly a nice new ribbon mic from JP at NoHype, going through an old studio projects valve pre that I've had for years. :banana:

After the Lord mayor's show as they say....

DeadAudiolink Removed

It works for me, soundcloud acting up maybe?

Could it be set as superprivate-do-not-allow-anyone-to-hear?

Reactions: Sue
Very haunting and very nice Sue:thumb:

Chris..

• Thanks | Helpful
Haunting indeed.
Beautiful.

• Thanks | Helpful
I am way behind on listening to these, but just wanted to say Thank you for posting them all. I did have a go today, was curious to see how the different modes changed the feel, and quite enjoyed it so will have a go with the backing track on Monday when school is back. No recording yet I'm afraid, I terrified and disappointed myself by attempting the Sad Young Men....

A
Could you hear the backing track properly? SOmetimes you seem to loose it.

Sorry I was a bit in a hurry as I had pasted the delay. This was only my 2nd take. Should have get more in the feeling of the backing track. I enjoyed very much to discover new scales and an other kind of music. Thank you ;)

Back
Top Bottom