krisograbek
Member
- Messages
- 10
- Location
- Germany
Hi everybody, a complete beginner here. Actually not even a beginner yet, since I've never played any saxophone... Yesterday I spontaneously decided to buy my first saxophone and start playing. I looked online for some used ones. I found one, that I guess I like, but I have no idea, how much is it really worth, I paste the link: Saxophone I'd like to buy. Could anyone provide some more information, please? Is this one good for a beginner? Is the price fair?
Few words about me, as it may matter: I am 33, 1,96m (6ft5'). Playing an instrument was always my dream, but somehow I always postponed it...
Thank you in advance for any kind of help and information
Greetings
Kris
Few words about me, as it may matter: I am 33, 1,96m (6ft5'). Playing an instrument was always my dream, but somehow I always postponed it...
Thank you in advance for any kind of help and information
Greetings
Kris
