- Messages
- 12,890
- Location
- KIC 8462852
Chips - easy to lose them all like in a casino.It can all be resolved with the crypto potato coin. Easily movable in any direction.
Chips - easy to lose them all like in a casino.It can all be resolved with the crypto potato coin. Easily movable in any direction.
Frittata is Italian…Crypto Fritata on the Mexican side. The Mexico-Canadians will become beautifully big.
Quote Recetas de Mexico:Frittata is Italian…
That's basically what I do when I make myself breakfast. 😉A fritatta is not disturbed once it is in the pan. The end result is a function of its process, much like the determination of tariffs placed on a product as judged by where the greatest fraction of its transformation occurs.Omelette is French, I don't know of a straight English variant, I think we just co-opted omelette although we call them Fritatta in our house. In Spain I once had a tortilla in the restaurant that had won that year's award for the best one, it was in Asturias. Some of the people I was with were put off and wouldn't eat them because it was very runny and ever since the great egg scare in the UK in the 80s English people want them fully cooked. This didn't go down well with the restaurant.
I think this maybe drifting off topic.
Spaghetti is an Italian word but the original recipe comes from Asia. This doesn't mean that the word is used wrong or other countries can't use the word. Cuisine nomenclature is just messy.Maybe so, but to me also, frittata is Italian, the Spanish equivalent is tortilla. Who knows for Mexico maybe there are Italians there.
Scramblex.I don't know of a straight English variant,
Flatbreads are ubiquitous too, but that doesn’t make every one of them a pizza. Or naan. Or tortilla. Pita?Spaghetti is an Italian word but the original recipe comes from Asia. This doesn't mean that the word is used wrong or other countries can't use the word. Cuisine nomenclature is just messy.
That is further proof of how messy the cuisine nomenclature is. iI needs constant explanation. Just as your atonally question.Flatbreads are ubiquitous too, but that doesn’t make every one of them a pizza. Or naan. Or tortilla. Pita?
Back to music: What of quavers vs quarter notes? Which was the original recipe?
Back to music: What of quavers vs quarter notes? Which was the original recipe?
Or is that bigly beautiful......?Crypto Fritata on the Mexican side. The Mexico-Canadians will become beautifully big.
Careful now, that could invite political discussion.Or is that bigly beautiful......?
Not a political question, of course, and there's no need to discuss the DT
I just had to use google to find out why that would be political.Careful now, that could invite political discussion.
Note the opening line of the thread:
- if it does it could mean bye bye thread! I'll be moving the OT posts anyway to a new topic of omelettes.
When used to ridicule a current political figure, then it is political. I'm not saying it was used like that exactly, just a friendly note for everyone in general to be careful. I will stick the OP intent to the top of the page as a reminderI just had to use google to find out why that would be political.
Careful now, that could invite political discussion.
Note the opening line of the thread:
- if it does it could mean bye bye thread! I'll be moving the OT posts anyway to a new topic of omelettes.
