support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Recipes Healthy Breakfast; Overnight oats.

In the human body there are more bacteria cells than human cells.
So are they a human with bacteria or bacteria with a human?

I'm definitely more bacteria in this weather.

That's the point Targa. We need the correct balance of bacteria in our microbiome and fermented foods, we are told, do this.

A total non-mover has a shorter life expectancy than an obese person apparently. It seems that being virtually sedentary / couch potato reduces your life expectancy more than than being overweight does
It seems the bodies we inhabit are designed to exercise

Use it or lose it

I'm definitely more bacteria in this weather.

That's the point Targa. We need the correct balance of bacteria in our microbiome and fermented foods, we are told, do this.
You're told to do this by the people trying to sell you it as usual, it was only last night on one of the 'food' programmes they said they didn't know much at all about the 'microbiome' until about twenty years ago so I've managed 60 odd years without worrying about it I'm not going to start now.

I need some sexy people food, so I reached for the spam.
spam.jpg

You're told to do this by the people trying to sell you it as usual, it was only last night on one of the 'food' programmes they said they didn't know much at all about the 'microbiome' until about twenty years ago so I've managed 60 odd years without worrying about it I'm not going to start now.

All me own work govenor. I'm a Yorkshireman with a reach impediment. Can reach my money in my long pockets.

I’m sad to say that before I became a veggie... I had a spam fritter as a treat.. and loved it... :oops: .... I wonder if I could batter a patty of tofu and do the same thing?

I’m sad to say that before I became a veggie... I had a spam fritter as a treat.. and loved it... :oops: .... I wonder if I could batter a patty of tofu and do the same thing?
Don't think it would be the same with tofu.

I cook Tofu by throwing it around in plenty of cornflour with 5 spice powder and salt and pepper (cornstarch for the USA members) and frying it in the wok in Peanut oil. Then drizzle with Kekap Manis (Sweet Soy from Indonesia). My old house mate from college Mee Yap taught me that. Almost a nice as spam fritter. Small pieces not a slab!!

Mmmmm yum! I’ve copied and pasted that into my notes along with the original recipe for overnight oats!

Back
Top Bottom