All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Gob full of ulcers

Account Closed
Locality
UK
But are the ulcers related to/triggered by your sax playing?

QWales

Locality
S. Wales, UK
But are the ulcers related to/triggered by your sax playing?

That's the thing, I can't be certain what it is but what I do know is I didn't have this problem 10 years ago before I started playing.

Ivan

Undecided
Café Supporter
Locality
Peeblesshire
The randomised double blind placebo control trial rules

QWales

Locality
S. Wales, UK
Real cane or synthetic?
Normally Vandoren Blue, so real cane but I was using Synthetic for the 3 months leading to Christmas and didn't notice a difference, so I guess we can rule that out. Now that you mention it, I do tend to get a wet reed quite often and suck up on the mouthpiece to stop the fizzing noise.

Account Closed
Locality
UK
Normally Vandoren Blue, so real cane but I was using Synthetic for the 3 months leading to Christmas and didn't notice a difference, so I guess we can rule that out. Now that you mention it, I do tend to get a wet reed quite often and suck up on the mouthpiece to stop the fizzing noise.
Ok, sorry to hear it - beyond my knowledge.

QWales

Locality
S. Wales, UK
2 weeks clear now and had some chocolate on the weekend. Had a few tomatoes today too so should be interesting to see if the Cosodyl still does the trick over the next few days.

QWales

Locality
S. Wales, UK
Pretty sure I have found the cause of my ulcer issues, it was being in a constant state of dehydration. I never felt thirsty but as I have forced myself to drink a lot more after a suggestion from my girl friend they've gone. I even bit my lip yesterday which used to be a guaranteed ulcer at the location and nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom