I must be missing something here. I expected that if I clicked on this link I’d be listening to a saxophone player playing a ‘Bond theme’ but all I get a long List of Bible Studies.Hi Guys, I've been playing alto for four years and would appreciate any feedback. Thanks Jeff
Bond theme tune
Now this sounds great. What a good idea for a saxophone solo song.Have a listen to this, it may give you some ideas as to how it could be played.
I couldn't find anything better, and am not inclined to add anything to the excellent advice already given.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNAQ_IJV8QI
I must be missing something here. I expected that if I clicked on this link I’d be listening to a saxophone player playing a ‘Bond theme’ but all I get a long List of Bible Studies.![]()
Yes I realize that . I looked up garage band and this thread popped up so I started reading it. It’s still somewhat odd that the song turned into bible studies though.The thread is 2 years old.

