Ballymenaboy
Member
- Messages
- 790
- Location
- Ballymena.Co.Antrim
My first attemot at recording on zoom r8...sutumn leaves
I did not think the aidio clip downloadedThe volume is a bit low.....
Thanks for that..it is on my laptop onlyIt did not 😉..neither the first nor second time.
Try this, just cut and paste the URL of the clip into your thread response (if it is hosted somewhere online).
(If you are trying to upload a sound or vidfile from your computer/device...not sure how you do that)
We'd be glad to hear it! As said above, you need to upload it to one of these free services:Thanks for that..it is on my laptop only
Thanks ..will try thatWe'd be glad to hear it! As said above, you need to upload it to one of these free services:
SoundCloud – Listen to free music and podcasts on SoundCloud and use the "Create account" button on the top right
![]()
SoundClick
The best independent music community on the net. Listen to music, buy and sell beats and albums.www.soundclick.com
Box
account.box.com
Getting the 07:00 flight frpm Belfast tomorrow should be with you by next Monday...keep the kettle on the boil.Bring it round and I'll have a listen. 😉
Sorry didnt make it Monday ,Colin..due to Brexit it appears that ,even though a British citizen,I am now still part if the EU and,as such, am in limboland.I have written to Boris for clarification on this but,as yet,have not had a response so regrettably I was unable to meet with you for tea and buns on Monday.Bring it round and I'll have a listen. 😉
