• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Beginner recording First Recording effort

It did not 😉..neither the first nor second time.

Try this, just cut and paste the URL of the clip into your thread response (if it is hosted somewhere online).

(If you are trying to upload a sound or vidfile from your computer/device...not sure how you do that)
 
Bring it round and I'll have a listen. 😉
Sorry didnt make it Monday ,Colin..due to Brexit it appears that ,even though a British citizen,I am now still part if the EU and,as such, am in limboland.I have written to Boris for clarification on this but,as yet,have not had a response so regrettably I was unable to meet with you for tea and buns on Monday.
To add to my chagrin I purchased a sop from a member this week and be had to complete a customs declaration and pay VAT all this for an inter UK transaction!!
Hope to see you on of these days..
A bientot
 

Similar threads... or are they? Maybe not but they could be worth reading anyway 😀

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,262
Messages
576,041
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom