support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Facebook Privacy (lack of)

there is no obligation to give truthful or accurate information on your facebook profile - mine says that I live in Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha and was born in Wedlock

lol - i heard the minute you signup to FB, they actually store your real address as well as other info..etc. I wonder if you provide a false address, and other details, if you suddenly appear on their radar?

ooh big brother is getting curious... lol

Here's something else to add fuel to the fire:

Facebook fuels broad privacy debate by tracking non-users

I use it because it's a good way of keeping in touch with scattered friends and colleagues/former colleagues - such is life. And it's a useful work tool - twice in the last twelve months or so, I've thought about deleting the account, and then been offered work as a result of being easy to contact because of the account. It's a double-edged sword...

there is no obligation to give truthful or accurate information on your facebook profile - mine says that I live in Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha and was born in Wedlock
Ah, you're one of those decendants of that bunch of rejects (telephone sanitisers, account executives, .....).....
So, you're just a bug in that huge computer, right?
;-)
Golgafrinchan Ark Fleet Ship B

They "know your dwelling place, your going out and your coming in." The same thing happened to Manasseh when he wouldn't listen to logic and reason. Beware Face-Hook also doesn't drag you off to Babylon! (I've read about this in 2 Chronicles 33:10-11 & Isaiah 37:28-29)

They "know your dwelling place, your going out and your coming in." The same thing happened to Manasseh when he wouldn't listen to logic and reason. Beware Face-Hook also doesn't drag you off to Babylon! (I've read about this in 2 Chronicles 33:10-11 & Isaiah 37:28-29)

Was that the origin of going on gardening leave?

Not really - you have to give it to them first, by typing it into a field somewhere on a social website.
Unless they are criminals who have stolen the personal data from a government database.

Why would you post personal information/images on the World Wide Web, that you don't want everyone to know/see?
If you look at the first post in the thread, you’ll see it is about data specifically not typed into a field (recorded private phone call)

Yes Pete, I had read that post. These devices are no longer the simple private telephones they used to be. I ditched my new phone for a Nokia 3310. I much prefer a device which only does what I want it to do, and nothing else. The issue really is who made the recording of the conversation. Was it the smart phone or phone network, and why did they make a recording? People have to be notified before a conversation is recorded. At least that is what companies do here when requesting a service call for insurance or investments etc. Perhaps it was the person on the other side which made the recording and their client server was hacked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom